Register for (in)RL Conference! Building Community, Encouraging Women, Connecting in Real Life
I don’t know about you ladies but as I have gotten older, I have a harder time connecting with others. I mean I an online all day long most days on social media and I text and talk with friends on a semi-regular basis but that is not the same as really connecting with people. I mean really just stopping to spend time sharing life, focusing on our faith and our friendships, really truly connecting, heart to heart and encouraging and blessing each other. I need to make more time to do this. I need to get out from behind the computer and connect with other women of faith in real life.
This is just one reason I am excited to share about (in)RealLife with you. (in)RL a special way to connect with other women online and in real life too brought to you by the amazing group of ladies at (in)courage.
(in)RL was born out of two years spent listening to women in the comments at (in)courage craving local, real life community. Derived from the social media acronym “IRL” or “in real life,” (in)RL is an invitation to share what we’ve learned about community and encourage women with stories and suggestions for connecting deeper in real life.
Think of it as a FREE girl’s weekend away that doesn’t require packing or plane tickets, where women can kick off any expectation of perfect, set aside their fears, their shyness, their worry that they’re not good enough, and find some of Jesus’ words of rest woven into every video shared in the video below:
Here are all the details:
- Registration opens TODAY Monday January 14th at http://www.inrl.us
- It’s FREE!
- Everyone who registers on the day registration opens (Monday Jan 14) gets a copy of our (in)courage 365 Daybrightener while supplies last (US residents only).
- Everyone gets a copy of our first eBook: “Best of the Beach House 2012.”
- When: The (in)RL webcast kicks off on Friday, April 26 and (in)RL meetups follow on Saturday, April 27.
- What:This year we’re taking a closer look at what it takes to stay rooted in community when sometimes just walking away would be so much easier and tons more convenient. Women share stories of how they’ve chosen to stay through hard marriages, challenging parenting, worthwhile friendships. How choosing to stay has freed them more fully and unexpectedly than if they’d cut and run.
Go register now & share with your girlfriends!!! You can choose to search for and join in a meet up near you on Sat April 27 or to host your own if you would like. Or if you can’t take part in a local meet up, you can still join in online and connect with other women, make new friends and be blessed online too!
I look forward to seeing you at (in)RL on April 26 & 27 online and maybe in person too! Register now: http://www.inrl.us
— Misty Kearns (@ceoofmeinc) January 14, 2013